While there are many methods to cutting a watermelon, they each have their own pitfalls. Biting into a large triangular slice for instance can be messy, causing juice to run down arms and faces. The cubing method is another option, but necessitates the use (and eventual clean-up) of cutlery.
This is the best and beautiful way to cut a Watermelon.
1. With a sharp knife, cut the ends off of the watermelon.
2. Slice the watermelon in half.
3. Place the watermelon face down on a cutting board. Cut vertically across the fruit in two-inch intervals.
4. Turn the watermelon 90 degrees and repeat the previous step. Make sure to hold onto the sides while cutting so the slices don’t fall apart
5. Separate the spears, plate, and serve.
The beauty of the spears is that they are easy to eat, unlike large triangles, and have a rind top that makes them easy to hold.
Gbasibe.com is a unique online media outfit strategically positioned to carve a niche for itself as a specialist in the areas of brand and talent promotion.
We are poised to take the front seat in the Nigerian/West African online entertainment market by breaking frontiers in innovation, creativity and quality.
Gbasibe.com has an enviable track record of delivering quality awareness campaigns for brands across diverse industries for over 7years.